Fall Wedding Gowns
There are so many options when it comes to fall wedding gowns that you’re probably going to be a little bit overwhelmed. How are you going to pick between different styles? Which is best suited for your figure?
Whilst we can’t answer all of your questions, we can try and point you in the right direction. Whether you’re looking for a bridal dress, or fall wedding bridesmaid dresses, there are definitely certain things to consider. Let’s first take a look at the different styles and choices you can make regarding your bridal dress:
1. Asymmetrical dresses are currently very popular; they are the latest fashion and give you the perfect balance between elegance and modernity, which means they are great for a young bride.
These one shoulder designs work brilliantly on someone with a slim figure and hair full of volume. They are great for when you’re looking to draw attention to your neck and arms.
2. Layered skirts are also a popular choice right now. They give quite a contemporary look, yet are still traditional enough for brides who want to look like a princess, except without having to deal with the hassle of a huge traditional fall wedding dress.
3. Knee Length fall wedding gowns are also very popular, with many brides choosing to hark back to the 1950’s and go for a dress that’s a little bit different.
Remember to choose materials that are slightly thicker than usual. If your dress is made of satin or silk, you may find yourself feeling extremely cold on your wedding day, which is horrible. Choose materials that are going to be able to combat some bad weather, but obviously don’t go overboard and completely change your style to accommodate them.
Now let’s think about the bridesmaids:
1. Choose colors that suit your theme and don’t outshine the bride. When you’re holding a fall wedding, you’re probably going to want to use dark red colors, or maybe a deep brown. These colors give warmth without being so ostentatious that they distract attention away from the bride.
2. Add extras to the standard fall wedding bridesmaid dresses so that they stand out a little bit. Shawls or wraps can help (and these will look good given the season) and handbags are another great little extra.
3. Choose a style that’s going to be flexible based on figure. It’s possible that your bridesmaids are all going to be almost identical, but it’s unlikely and there’s no point choosing a dress that won’t look good on most of them, so try and figure out a style that will accommodate the varying figures of your bridesmaids.
Those tips should set you in the right direction and give you some inspiration. You’d be amazed just how easy the process becomes when you take a little bit of time to ensure that you have considered all the different facets of choosing fall wedding gowns.
Return from Fall Wedding Gowns to Fall Wedding Homepage
Return to Wedding Homepage